Compass+ pulls in pupil information, including a pupil's year group, from your school's Management Information System (MIS).
There may be circumstances when a pupil is missing a year group, this is because a pupil has not been assigned a year group in your MIS.
This may lead to incorrect reporting of pupils in your plans, in activities and custom groups that you have created in Compass+.
To ensure this information is up to date and correct:
1. Navigate to the 'Pupils' section in the main navigation, and then select 'Current' in the dropdown.
2. Select the 'Show' drop down and if you have year group information missing, then a filter 'Year Group missing in MIS' will display.
3. Select the 'Year group missing in MIS' filter and the pupil missing this information in your MIS will display in the table:
4. Go to your Management Information System (or the administrator of your MIS if you do not have access) and update these pupils, assigning them to the correct year group.
5. Once this is done, the following day it will be reflected in your pupil list in Compass+, and the 'Year Group missing in MIS' will no longer display.