Only Admins and Editors can use this functionality.
1. To upload Tracker spreadsheets, you need to navigate to the Tracker Dashboard.
2. Go to the current year plan and click “View/Edit Plan”.
3. Navigate and click on “Import Activities” (it should be at the very bottom of the Tracker Dashboard page).
4. Press the “Click Here” link to download the spreadsheet template for Gatsby benchmarks 2-8.
5. Once the Spreadsheet has downloaded, click on the icon to open the Excel file. (If you do not see the icon on the bottom left of your browser, navigate to your downloads folder and it should be there)
6. Make sure you press “Enable editing” when you first open the Excel document.
7. You should see the following Excel Sheet.
8. You can select which Benchmark you want to upload from the dropdown menu.
9. Once you have selected the Benchmark you can then select a Category linked to the benchmark selected in previous column.
10. Next, you need to type your institution's URN.
11. You will also need to name your activity.
12. Then, input the start and end date of the activity in the 00/00/0000 format.
13. Next, input the number of students your institution has in each year, if the number of students you have is 0, please input 0.
14. Once all the data is complete for each of your Benchmarks, save the document and navigate back to the Import activities page. Drag the document into the “Drop files here to upload” button or click the “Drop files here to upload” button and select your Excel file from your documents.
15. Once this is done this icon should show successful entries of the activities spreadsheet, new provider entries (if provider/employer field is entered) into Careers Partners database.
16. Lastly you will need to click on “Check your Careers Partners Db here” to enter the rest of the details for the provider entered.
17. You will need to complete the remaining information except. Once all the information is completed you can click the “Save button” at the bottom.