(See also How to download your Plan data)
Once you have downloaded your Plan data, you can use it in the following ways:
- As part of your reporting process for Governors, SLT and key stakeholders, Careers Leaders can analyse the data in the Plan at a deeper level than a whole-school summary. The data from the Plan can be used to analyse year groups and type of activity planned/completed to enable a more detailed analysis of where gap might lie and where future provision needs to be targeted.
- The activity evaluation column can enable Careers Leaders to see which activities have been successful and enable a more informed decision to be made when thinking about future plans.
- The data can also be used to support planned budgeting based on effectiveness and impact of activity if activity evaluation data is added and compared with numbers of students impacted.
- The Plan also gives an insight into planned activity and reasons behind any cancelled activities, which again can inform future provision and highlight trends as to when the best time for activities might be per year group.
- The provider column also enables a careers leaders to see which providers have been used across the programme and how often - again supporting thinking around future provision and. where applicable. budgeting.