To make sure you get the most out of Compass+, our product experts are offering a series of training webinars. The webinars cover different themes and are usually offered on multiple dates. Each webinar is hosted on Zoom and will last one hour.
Careers Leaders (and other Compass+ users) can register for any of the webinars by clicking on the registration links below. You'll receive a confirmation email with joining instructions to help you log in on the day. The webinars are interactive, so you’ll be able to ask questions.
Webinar: Getting Started with Compass+
Compass+ can help you benchmark, manage, track and report your school’s careers programme. Join this webinar to:
- help you get to grips with the basics
- discover handy hints and tips
- find further help & support, including free self-serve training.
You can also ask our experts any questions you have about Compass+.
Date: Wednesday 8th December, 3:30-4:30pm
Webinar: Introduction to Future Skills Questionnaire for Careers Leaders
The Future Skills Questionnaire covers careers knowledge & skills, and skills for life & work, with versions tailored for key transition points throughout secondary education and students with SEND.
This webinar is designed for Careers Leaders in mainstream schools; special schools; alternative provision and sixth-forms who use Compass+
- Understand how the Future Skills Questionnaire can help you capture the learning outcomes of careers guidance based on your students perceptions.
- Support individual student needs.
- Inform improvements to your careers programme.
- Ask us anything about Future Skills Questionnaire in the Q&A session, and
- Access free training and find out more about in-product support.
Date: Thursday 9th December, 3:30-4:30pm