The three resources below can help you to implement FSQ in your setting.
1. FSQ Checklist
A handy checklist of recommended steps to effectively launch FSQ.
Please note : not all steps may be required in your setting, but it is a great guide to get you started.
You can download the FSQ checklist guide by clicking on the link below (PDF):
2. FSQ summary one-pager
This one-pager covers what the FSQ is and when to use it, key transition points for use, how to engage students to complete the FSQ and potential next steps.
Please remember : there is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach to launching FSQ as all settings are different. This resource has been designed as a guide to get you thinking about how best to launch FSQ in your setting.
You can download the FSQ summary one-pager by clicking on the link below (PDF):
3. Our Future Skills Questionnaire Implementation Guide is designed to help Careers Leaders understand:
- When to use the Future Skills Questionnaire
- How the Future Skills Questionnaire works in Compass+
- How to use the questionnaire with students with SEND needs
- How to generate questionnaire links
- How to engage students in completing the questionnaire
- How we process student questionnaire data.
You can download the implementation guide by clicking on the link below (PDF):