Why upgrade to Compass+?
Compass+ enables you to improve careers provision for each and every young person in your school.
It is available to secondary schools, special schools, sixth-forms and PRUs in England and is powered by pupil-level data through the school’s Management Information System (MIS).
If you are an eligible school with a compatible MIS, you can log in to your Compass account and upgrade to Compass+. See our How to upgrade to Compass+ guide for more details.
What can you do with Compass+?
Compass+ enables a school to track Gatsby Benchmark attainment at an individual student level.
- Assess the school’s careers provision against the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Track individual students’ careers interests and intended destinations (what they plan to do after leaving school)
- Track individual students’ actual destinations (what they do for 3 years after leaving the school)
- Plan and track careers activities for individual students
- Input and store details of third-party organisations and contacts that can support the school with careers provision
- Download key information into reports:
- For analysis and reporting within the school
- To provide data to local authorities to support them in their statutory duty to record the intended destinations of 16-year olds
- To provide systematic records to each student of the individual advice given to them as recommended in the Gatsby Benchmarks.
Video: Take a tour of Compass+ (7 mins):
Hear from Careers Leaders about the difference Compass+ makes and its benefits
Video: Starting to make a difference with Compass+ (3 mins)
Video: Save time and plan with ease - quickly map out your careers programme for the academic year (1 min):
Video: Measure and monitor effectively - create detailed reports and data visualisations to monitor performance (2 mins):
Video: Collaborate with colleagues - encourage collaboration by allocating tasks, sharing contacts and allowing colleagues to contribute to your careers education programme:
Video: Be more strategic and targeted - create custom groups so you can target relevant careers interventions to the students most in need (1 min):
Video: Reach and build a wider network - receive intelligent recommendations for activities and store your careers partners in one place (2 mins):
Other articles you may find helpful: